Cream of Chicken Soup – Homemade, with whatever was on hand in the fridge version.
I’m still hanging on to the Keto diet. I’m still in Ketosis. And I have now been more than 2 weeks without a facial rash. Yay to less dermatitis!
In the soup:
- PC broth carton, Ramen flavour (I had never seen this flavour before)
- A small bit of onion, celery and carrot (mirepoix)
- Zucchini noodles
- Dash of fish sauce, dash of soy sauce
- Chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- Spicy hot pepperette (one small one sliced very thin)
- Table cream (18%) – enough to whiten the soup, not to make it thick.
- Fresh pesto (drizzle on top before serving)
- Shaved parmesan (just a bit on top)
It’s actually very tasty. And filling. But I still miss toast.